This etching press is the perfect size for most studios. It has a 24” x 48” press bed, is in great condition, and comes with a complete set of blankets. The press is mounted on a wood base and can be attached to a table or counter. This Takach features a 24” “captain’s wheel” crank! The press was purchased from the manufacturer, Takach, in 2002 and is currently located in Fallbrook, CA. The buyer can pick up themselves, or Josephine Press can assist with delivery and install for an added fee. We’re asking $4,000 for this press.
· Upper roller can be raised up to 1.25” for relief printing
· Includes micrometer dials
· Half inch aluminum and phenolic resin bonded press bed, 24”x48” in size.
· Solid aluminum construction, making it durable and more lightweightApproximately 330 lbs. weight
· Internal bed stops
· Double reduction chain and drive system, making it an effortless cranking system
· Comes with complete set of blankets
· 24” “captain’s wheel” hand crank
· Normally around $6,000 retail price, we’re selling it for $4,000
Message us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested.